Separate cooling unit type IV Cooling Unit
- Installation dimensions: 67 x 57 cm
- Does not apply
- 45 kg
- Propane R-290 (CFC-free, halogen-free)
- Stainless steel evaporator as standard, with durable TIG welds that prevent leakage
- Fully wired, 230 V / 50 Hz (16A earthed plug)
- Used for: Euratainer 3, 4 LM, 4 HM, 6 LM, 6HM and all cadaver cells (also all clean-dirty way units) or a maximum volume of 9 m³.
We use this cooling unit in all our Euratainer cadaver refrigeration systems, with the exceptions of Euratainer 1 and 2 `S` (also clean-dirty route). This unit can also be used in a space of maximum 9 m³. The unit is, depending on the application, mounted on an insulated polyester plate or an insulated container.
Like all our models, this Euratainer comes complete with our RVS evaporator with TIG seam welds. Our RVS evaporators are produced by a special company in Italy that is specialised in these TIG seam welds. This welding method uses no ‘other raw materials’ such as tin or silver, which greatly reduces the chance of leakage. In short, the welded seams of our evaporators are also RVS, which therefore also significantly increases the lifespan of these units.
The automatic thermostat in the cooling unit means that the user does not have to worry about the temperature in the cadaver refrigerator. The thermostat ensures that the temperature is constantly held between 4 and 8 degrees. The Euratainer is easy to use. After delivery, simply plug it in and the rest is easy.