- 224 x 116 x 129 cm excluding refrigeration unit (WxDxH)
- Durable polyester and stainless steel latches and hinges
- 160 kg
- Propane R-290 (CFC-free, halogen-free)
- Stainless steel evaporator as standard, with durable TIG welds that prevent leakage.
- Fully wired, 230 V / 50 Hz (13A earthed plug)
- Three mini-containers of 240 litres
This Euratainer 3 cadaver refrigeration system is our ‘in between’ model. It is also available in in a clean-dirty way model. This cadaver refrigeration provides space for 3 barrels or 3 containers and is perfect for companies with an average amount of waste flow.
This cadaver refrigeration system comes complete with our RVS evaporator with TIG seam welds. These welds contain no ‘other raw materials’ such as tin or silver that can be sensitive to the aggressive gasses, such as ammonia, produced by cadavers. In short, our welded seams are also RVS.
The automatic thermostat incorporated in our refrigeration unit makes the Euratainer very easy to use. It is ready to plug-in. The thermostat ensures that the temperature is constantly held between 4 and 8 degrees.
The outer casing is made of polyester with insulated walls (6 cm thick, with an insulation value of 0.323 W/m²K). The interior is completely seamless, which makes cleaning simple and means no waste residue can be left behind.
The loading door has gas pressure springs, which make it simple and ergonomic to use. This cadaver refrigerator has two doors in the front to facilitate unloading barrels or containers.